• How to object to planning permission in the UK

    planning objection

    If you’re planning on making any changes to your home or property in the UK, you may need to apply for planning permission first. Planning permission is a legal process that gives you permission to make changes to your property, and it’s usually required for things like building an extension, converting a loft, or putting […]

  • What are Drag-Along and Tag-Along Rights in Shareholders Agreements?

    drag and tag

    If you are a business owner, it is important to understand what drag-along and tag-along rights are in shareholders agreements. Drag-along rights allow the majority shareholder to force the minority shareholders to sell their shares to a third party if the majority shareholder decides to sell their shares. Tag-along rights protect minority shareholders by requiring […]